In the current age it is no longer practicable to carry a thick stack of bank notes and rolls of coins in one’s wallet not only from the security perspective, but also from the point of view of convenience. With respect to these issues, credit cards, also known as plastic money, provide a viable alternative and its use is on the rise. Apart from providing much needed alternative to cash, credit cards also reward you expenses made using them. As a result of the huge demand for plastic currency, there are options aplenty available from leading banks & NBFC. Indexia Finance is a leading online company provides Credit Card in Kolkata, it means we provide the Credit cards for your doorstep facility, as now the right bank will come to your doorstep. You can apply online for Credit Card at lowest rate of interest.
There are the host of credit cards in the credit cards Kolkata market having different features and benefits linked to them. The most popular credit cards on the offer include, entertainment credit card, fuel card, co-branded card, cash-back credit card, student credit card, women credit card, travel credit card, lifetime free card, premium credit card, Business credit card, Global credit card and low interest credit card.
Benefits of Credit Card in Kolkata
Add-on cards mostly enjoy the same credit card reward programs as the primary cards. This however, may vary with each issuing bank, but the basic benefits are
- Use : Most credit cards allow the card holder to use these cards in India as well as in foreign countries for conducting various transactions like shopping. Supplementary credit cards too offer card holders the same benefits. Both online and offline shopping can be done with add-on credit cards.
- ATM facilities : The withdrawal limit set on a supplementary card may be the same as the primary card, or it might be less. But supplementary cards too have the option for cash advance. This implies that the card holder can withdraw cash from the ATM at anytime of the day.
- Reward points : Reward or bonus points are added to your account each time you swipe a credit card. After you have accumulated a certain amount of reward points you can avail a benefit or a boost from your bank.
- Monitor Usage : Monitoring the usage, spending habits and transactions made via a supplementary card is very easy as all cards are basically under the same account.
- Independence : Supplementary credit cards given to children or even parents provide them with financial freedom. These cards are also very useful in case of emergencies.
- Easy tracking : All transactions of supplementary cards and primary cards are recorded in the same statement. This can help the card holder in easy tracking.
Required Documents For Credit Card
The documentation requirement of Credit Cards also varies from issuer to issuer, some of the key documents required to apply for a credit card are as follows
- Identity and signature proof-Passport, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, employee identity card in case of government employees.
- Address Proof-Bank statement, Rent Agreement, Voter ID card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License, telephone/ electricity/ water/ credit card bill or Property tax.
- Age Proof-Voter ID card, Secondary School Certificate (class 10), birth certificate, Passport, Aadhaar Card, pension payment order or receipt of LIC policy.
Income proof for Salaried Individual :-
Latest 3 month’s salary slips
Salary account bank statement for six months
Income proof for Self-employed businessmen / professionals :-
Latest IT Returns with computation of income and other certified financial documents Business continuity proof.