Lease Rental Discount (LRD) offers a way to secure finance from banks or lending institutes. In this arrangement, the borrower, property owner, and the bank (or financial institute or Corporate) enter an agreement. The rent is viewed as a fixed income over the lease period. The borrower is sanctioned a loan based on the anticipated rent, which is directly deposited with the lender. Indexia Finance provides Lease Rental Discounting in Delhi, offering doorstep service for your convenience. Apply online for the best rates.
Required Documents for Lease Rental Discounting Delhi
The borrower and/or the guarantors have to provide the following documents to the banks or the lending institutions while submitting the Lease Rent Discount Loan Application. Certain documents may be demanded by the bank or the lending institutions in the sanction phase or on a periodical basis.
- Latest Electricity/Telephone Bill or
- Receipt of Maintenance Charges or
- Valid Passport or
- Voter’s Identity Card or
- Purchase/Lease Deed/ Leave & Licence Agreement of Residence or Office Premises
- Valid Passport
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Any other photo identification issued by Government Agencies.
- VAT/CST Registration No.
- MIDC Agreement
- SSI Permanent Registration Certificate
- Warehouse Receipts
- Shop & Establishment Act Certificate
- Copy of Lease Agreement along with the latest Rent paid receipt.
- Business Profile on Company’s Letterhead
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms
- Certificate of incorporation
- Date of Commencement of Business and Memorandum of Title Deeds
- Form 32 for Addition or Deletion of Directors in case of companies
- Last three years’ Trading, Profit & Loss A/c. And Balance Sheets (duly signed by a Chartered Accountant, wherever applicable)
- Last year’s Bank statement of the Firm
- If an existing loan is, then the sanctioning letter and repayment schedule of the same
- Firm/Company’s PAN Cards
- Individual Income Tax Returns of the Individual/Partners/Directors for the last three years
- Last one year Bank statement of Individuals, Partners, Directors
- SEBI formalities in the case of listed companies
- Share Holding pattern of Directors duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
- List of the Existing Directors of the company from the Registrar of the Companies
- Written & approved confirmation of having No Legal Suit filed against any of the directors. If any such legal suit or proceedings are pending, then the details of such legal suit or proceeding.