Lease Rental Discounting (LRD) Loan in Kolkata
Lease Rent Discount (LRD) is a financing option available from banks and other lending institutions. It involves a tripartite agreement among the borrower, tenant, and lender. The rent generated from the leased premises serves as a fixed income over a specified period, typically the lease or rent duration. Repayment terms are structured such that the rent is directly deposited with the lender, bypassing the borrower. Based on the projected rent collection, the borrower is sanctioned a loan. Indexia Finance offers Lease Rental Discounting services in Kolkata, providing doorstep convenience and competitive interest rates. Apply online for a Lease Rental Discounting Loan in Kolkata at the lowest rates.
Required Documents for Lease Rental Discounting Loan in Kolkata
The borrower and/or the guarantors have to provide the following documents for LRD Loan Kolkata to the banks or the lending institutions while submitting the Lease Rent Discount Loan Application. Furthermore, this ensures a smooth and efficient processing of the loan application.
Address Proof for Lease Rental Discounting loan
- Latest Electricity/Telephone Bill or
- Receipt of Maintenance Charges or
- Valid Passport or
- Voter’s Identity Card or
- Purchase/Lease Deed/ Leave & Licence Agreement of Residence or Office Premises
- Valid Passport
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Any other photo identification issued by Government Agencies.
- VAT/CST Registration No.
- MIDC Agreement
- SSI Permanent Registration Certificate
- Warehouse Receipts
- Shop & Establishment Act Certificate
- Copy of Lease Agreement along with the latest Rent paid receipt.
- Business Profile on Company’s Letterhead
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms
- Certificate of incorporation
- Date of Commencement of Business and Memorandum of Title Deeds
- Form 32 for Addition or Deletion of Directors in case of companies
- Last three years’ Trading, Profit & Loss A/c. And Balance Sheets (duly signed by a Chartered Accountant, wherever applicable)
- Last 1 year’s Bank statement of the Firm
- If the existing loan is, then the sanctioning letter and repayment schedule of the same
- Firm/Company’s PAN Cards
- Individual Income Tax Returns of the Individual/Partners/Directors for the last three years
- Last 1 year’s Bank statement of Individuals, Partners, Directors
- SEBI formalities in the case of listed companies
- Share Holding pattern of Directors duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
- List of the Existing Directors of the company from the Registrar of the Companies
- Written & approved confirmation of having No Legal Suit filed against any of the directors.