A Personal Loan, also known as an unsecured loan, allows individuals to borrow for personal use without the need for any security or collateral. It can be utilized for various purposes, such as wedding expenses, holiday expenses, or purchasing consumer durable. A personal loan is very handy & caters to all your requirements. The amount of loan can be ranged from Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 30 lakh & the tenure for repaying the loan varies from 1 to 5 years.
Indexia Finance provides Personal Loan Kolkata, it means we provide a Personal loan in Kolkata for your doorstep facility, as now the right bank will come to your doorstep. You can apply online for Personal Loan in Kolkata at lowest rate of interest.
Benefits of Personal Loan
- A Loan without security: A Personal Loan differs from a secured loan, where the bank does not require any security or collateral. In contrast, a secured loan necessitates pledging a house or other security to acquire funds.
- Simple Documentation: Accessing a Personal Loan involves minimal paperwork or documentation and doesn’t take much time to procure compared to a Secured Loan.
- No specification about the end use of the loan amount: Borrowers are not obligated to disclose the end use of the borrowed funds
- Banks are concerned about the fact that whether the borrower is able to pay back the loan with interest before the due date or not and they confirm this by checking the income, employment or business & other factors of the borrower.
- Big Loan amount: Personal Loan is a means to fulfil a bigger loan requirement. You can take a loan ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 30 lakh.
Required Documents For Personal Loan Kolkata
The documentation process for personal loan Kolkata is very fast as against secured loans. Following documents are required by financial institutions to process the Personal loan application in Kolkata
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Adhar Card
- Current Residence Proof
- Permanent Address Proof
- Latest 3 months Salary Slip
- Latest 3 to 6 months Bank Statement of salaried Account
In case of self-employed banks require balance sheets, profit & loss account, partnership deed & other mandatory documents etc. For more information, just click at Personal Loan.