We are Indexia Finance with substantial appetite for recognised credits and have a team of customer-driven relationship managers with wide industry experience in various segments. We can offer you working capital finance by way of cash credit or loans suitably structured to your needs and your risk profile in consortium or as a sole banker. Indexia Finance provides Working Capital Loan Kolkata, it means we provide a Working capital loan in Kolkata for your doorstep facility, as now the right bank will come to your doorstep. You can apply online for Working Capital in Kolkata at lowest rate of interest.
Eligibility criteria for Working Capital Loan Kolkata:
- The scheme is meant for limited companies which are industrial concerns as defined in IDBI Act.
- Those limited companies which have not got any working capital Loan: They were under financed & hence running in lower capacity.
- There is market for the product.
- The promoters are competent and persons of integrity.
- Technology is not outdated.
- The Company and the unit must be potentially viable.
Required Documents For Working Capital Loan Kolkata
The required documents for Working Capital Loan Kolkata are as below;
- Self-attested copy of KYC Documents.
- Entity proof – Partnership deed/Certificate of Incorporation/Shops and Establishment certificate.
- Copy of PAN Card of Entity, Proprietors/Partners/Directors, Security providers and guarantors
- Address Proof of Entity, Proprietors/Partners/Directors, Security providers and guarantors
- Last 3 years Audited/Provisional Financials (Audited financials to include Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account along with schedules and Notes to Accounts, Tax audit reports, Statutory Audit report). In case of Provisional financials, VAT returns are also required.
- Current year performance and projected turnover on letterhead of the entity.
- Last 1 year Income Tax returns of the borrowing entity (along with Computation of Income), if filed online, acknowledgement number is required.
- Latest Bank Statements for last 6 months (in case of First Time Borrower) and 12 months (in case of Takeover proposals). In case of multiple banking, statements covering minimum 75% of banking turnover is to be provided
- Orders in hand and status along with order copies/Letters of intent/Contract agreements.
- Previous 3 inland LC transaction details for ascertaining track record.
- Project report containing cost of project, means of finance, expenditure incurred and projections along with justifiable details.
- Government approvals for power, Pollution, Building plan along with documentary proofs
- Proforma invoices of assets to be purchased, copy of allotment letter/conveyance deed in case of land, architect certificate for validating cost of building to be constructed.